"Forget not that the earth
delights to feel your bare feet and
the winds long to play with your hair."
~Kahlil Gibran

Monday, March 15, 2010

Introduction

I am starting this site so that I can get the word out about my photography.  I need to get some feedback and some ideas on what else I can take pictures of.  I have been taking photos for a long time but recently bought myself a Canon Rebel XS. I am having a lot of fun taking pictures of my son and my cats.  I need to branch out and once spring comes I will have more of an opportunity, and better light, for taking pictures.










I love the way photographs capture the essence of one moment in time for people to enjoy over and over. I want to share that with people and help create and save those memories for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment