"Forget not that the earth
delights to feel your bare feet and
the winds long to play with your hair."
~Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Kitties Will Do

Tawley
I have been trying to work on taking pictures in manual, but for one reason or another, I have not been able to get anyone to set up a time with me to take pictures.  My son is three years old and has an attention span the length of his pinky finger!  In my household, the next best subject, besides dying plants, are the kitties.  Not sure they would agree that having them be my subjects for my photographs would be their first choice, but today they had no choice.  They didn't seem to mind.....that much.

Dexter


Little Man


Ky Ky






These are just a few of the 6 kitties that luk around our house.  They were very cooperative and let me have some fun with my camera and Lightroom.  It was a great way to spend my 2 hours of blissful silence as my son slept and I looked at the disarray of my house and decided to have some fun instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment