"Forget not that the earth
delights to feel your bare feet and
the winds long to play with your hair."
~Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tempe: Age 2

 Yesterday, I had the opportunity to photograph the beautiful Miss Temperance.  She turned 2 in the spring and we were just getting around to doing her photos.  I am so happy we waited, because the day was perfect and so were her outfits!

Tempe and her mommy.

There was a bug that had captured her attention, so we went with it.

So serious!  This little girl has so many facial expressions that crack me up!


This has to be one of my favorites.  I know you can't see her face, but I love it.  So sweet and simple.

She looks like a sweet little doll here.

I admit, this photo is not the best crop-wise, but I loved her facial expression and had to add it. 

Such attitude.

Peekaboo, mommy, I see you!

Another bug caught her attention; an ant this time.

Awww, if we could all be this carefree.

Little sailor girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment